Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lesson 2-Chilton and Mango-Speak and Go!

Chilton

1.  Check engine oil and filter.  Inspect wiper blades for wear or cracking.  Reset the oil life system.

2. 4/26/2005  XM Radio Labor Operation Codes.

3.  A131L

Mango

1.  I took a lesson in French on how to order wine and cheese.  It was very easy to use.  I'm not going to say I'm fluent after one lesson but after many I think I would be able to order food and have basic conversations in French.

2.  She could use the Translate feature to translate Vietnamese to English.  Or I could use it to translate English to Vietnamese.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lemmon Librarian, All true, and yes, fun! For mango #2, please note that there are courses for non-English speakers, one of which is for Vietnamese speakers to learn English. Thanks--or should I say "merci"? :)

    ReplyDelete