Friday, April 10, 2015

Lesson 5 Proquest

1.  I chose Music Education.  There were a dozen other options that I could search containing Music and Education.  Many articles and pictures to choose from but with the option of using tools to narrow my search results.

1a.  I commented on "Crazy Librarian Lady" who has the craziest background!

2.  I tried "library director" with zero results.  "Public library" with zero results.  "Library" brought up 5 results.  Not a lot of results compared to teacher.  However, "nurse" and "doctor" yielded zero results also.  Better to use Learning Express to find info about a career!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Raven. For #2, remember that you are searching journal TITLES, so a general search for library will yield good results. Library Journal and School Library Journal are both here cover-to-cover. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete